Global Listed Infrastructure
We use our disciplined investment process to invest in global listed infrastructure securities that we believe will provide our clients with attractive risk adjusted returns. We invest only in those assets with the strongest combination of inflation linkage and low cash flow volatility, and with a high level of corporate governance and management alignment.
At the heart of our investment philosophy is our bottom-up stock selection approach, which is driven by rigorous fundamental research and extensive cash flow modelling undertaken by our experienced team of infrastructure specialists.
While not a ‘top-down’ investment manager, we also consider the macroeconomic environment as part of our investment process, given the impact these factors can have on infrastructure asset valuations.
We use our internal research to generate a tightly controlled focus list, which includes infrastructure securities from approximately 110 companies around the world that we believe provide the strongest combination of inflation protection and low volatility.
This is a relatively high conviction strategy, which ensures our portfolios have meaningful exposure to our best investment ideas. Our investment team invest a significant portion of their financial wealth in the strategy, ensuring a strong alignment of interests with our clients.
It’s our commitment to infrastructure investment and our proven investment approach that allows our clients to access the real benefits of infrastructure investment.
Reasons to invest with us
- Our tighter definition of infrastructure
- Our focus on inflation protection and low volatility
- Our experienced investment team
- Our strong alignment with client interests
Our investment philosophy and process
Asia Pacific Region
United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East
Managing Partner - Douse Associates
Phone: +44 7841 142 610
This information has not been prepared specifically for Australian investors. It:
- may contain references to dollar amounts which are not Australian dollars;
- may contain financial information which is not prepared in accordance with Australian law or practices;
- may not address risks associated with investment in foreign currency denominated investments; and
- does not address Australian tax issues.